Mercury 60 HP wiring diagram / help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuq

Recruit
Hi everyone

I have just bought a mercury 60 hp, the wires have just been cut so I have no idea what goes were.

Please can someone help me with this, does anyone have a wiring diagram.

Thank you very much for your help in advance

Ryan

crappiejig

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Mercury 60 HP wiring diagram / help

Post your serial number for help.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Everyone who has a Service manual has a diagram, but copying it is against the law.

Get a Manual.

giericd

Petty Officer 2nd Class

this site is ok at times but it is pretty much point less if 9 out of 10 questions get answered with "get a service manual". if you dont know, dont chime in, if ya know help out a fellow boater which is what this site is for. if you are trying to sell service manuals pay for an add like every one else trying to sell some thing, dont try to plug them in every thread, and it is not against the law to tell the guy "black=ground,yellow=.......tired of this crap!

Last edited:

jaghook

Recruit

this site is ok at times but it is pretty much point less if 9 out of 10 questions get answered with "get a service manual". if you dont know, dont chime in, if ya know help out a fellow boater which is what this site is for. if you are trying to sell service manuals pay for an add like every one else trying to sell some thing, dont try to plug them in every thread, and it is not against the law to tell the guy "black=ground,yellow=.......tired of this crap!

hello CUQ

I have a 60 hp merc 1991, never let me down till now,its refusing to turn start motor over.....if you still have problems ,i can copy and relay colours of wires to you....anr help.

other than that.....i used google and punched up....mercury wiring and found a couple of diagrams.....went to print and screwed up....lost it all.....cant find it again....still looking..but its there somewhere.....also in communication with merc head office, who are helping......good luck
jim

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

12. Please do not post to threads that have been inactive for more than 3 months UN-LESS you are the original poster. We have very active forums and any thread that remains inactive for that long should be considered "dead". It is especially confusing when there is an entirely new question posted to an old thread. This is considered a hijack. Please start a new thread of your own

Status
Not open for further replies.