Mercury Pressure Fuel Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Kelly

Cadet
I have a 1954 Mercury Mark 20 with a pressure type fuel tank. Can anyone provide me with a parts list and diagram for the tank?

Chris696

Cadet
Re: Mercury Pressure Fuel Tank

Hey Jim, is it just me or does this forum stink or what???? NEVER get any reply on here for any question I have. And the questions are not dificult at all!!!!. Did you ever get any help with the tank?? I bought a Mark 20 last month to replace my old one I had when I was a kid. Found it locally and in great shape, couldn't pass it up. I was thumbing through my manual and it had some stuff on the tank. 2 types are available. 1 has a button to presure the tank and the other uses a lever. I remember reading your post awhile back when first posted. I fiqured it'd be answered by now. Guess not!!!! If you need info, I could scan what I have and send it to you. http://www.aomci.org/askamember/index.html is a much better forum. They will answer you!!!

Laddies

Banned

Jim, sorry this is 5 months late but hope it helps. There are no part available through Mercury but there are a few sitting on older dealers shelves. Anyway here's a exploded view of the top.

scan0002.jpg

Chris you might have better luck with answers if you lost your attitude.

tsc773

Recruit

Ok, where can one find one of these tanks?? I just picked up a 1953 Mark 20 and to my shock it needs a pressurized tank!

elra39

Recruit
I have a diagram of a Mercury pressure tank top.
. I'm also completing a Merc pressure tank. I have 3 different versions of the tank top and may need some info on the tank tops

Status
Not open for further replies.