Mercury Service Manual CD

Rabbitdawghunter

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have been looking for a part number for a Mercury Service Manual CD and I think I found it.<br />Part #90-889765001<br />Question for someone that has access to the info.<br />Does this cover both Mercury outboard and Mercruiser and what year models are covered.<br /><br />The list price is 208.35 but I can get it for 158.35<br /><br />Is this a PDF format Disc like most others that you get off EBay and is this the same disc that is being sold on EBay for about 25.00

T_I_M

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Mercury Service Manual CD

The Merc CD is in a PDF format,as for what you'll get from E bay is anyones guess.Its amazing what people can do with a burner and a label maker.If I was you send the extra and get one from Mercury.

ricksrster

Commander

I bought one from Ebay. I don't think it is from Mercury. It looks like a copy of an old Clymer or Seloc book. The label was printed with label software. Also, there are some inaccuracies in the "manual".

timmathis

Lieutenant

Sometimes you will get shafted at ebay. Careful not all the time though.

ricksrster

Commander

Most of the time, 99.99%, I get great deals on Ebay. I bought an excellent 1977 850 there.

Rabbitdawghunter

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've got about 125 trades there now and have been unhappy with 2 of them. Both of those took the item back so I guess I'm still doing OK. You just have to be careful reading the descriptions and terms.

madlineman

Recruit

Rabbitdawghunter, save your money...send me a e-mail with your mailing address and I'll send you a burnt CD. Not cost. <br /><br />later

acjc

Recruit

May I ask what models does this CD cover?

snyper

Cadet

is it possible to get you to upload that cd for d/l i am having problems with my motor and what models does it cover i just bought a boat that was suspose to run fine but 30 minutes after i had it out for the first time it lost power when it went above half throttle