Mercury Thruster fuel mixture

Jeza

Recruit
Hi there, i have a Thruster by Mercury Marine. From what i have been able to find out its a 2HP, 2 stroke made in korea. Can anyone tell me what sort of oil/fuel mixture i should be running in this?<br /><br />Thanks a lot!<br /><br />-Jeremy

Jeza

Recruit
Re: Mercury Thruster fuel mixture

Thanks.<br />Yeah, the only thruster models mentioned on mercurys website are electric motors. I have managed to find something on another site that talked about a 2hp 2 stroke thruster and included the serial number range on this motor. It didnt have any information about fuel mixture though.<br />From the FAQ's page they seem to mention about a 50:1 ratio, should this be okay?<br /><br />Cheers

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Welcome to iboats and I thought Thrusters were electric trolling motors. Ya learn sumthin new every day. :)

DHPMARINE

Captain

I'd go with 50:1.<br /><br />By the way,here in the states,Mercury cars jut came out with a Mariner model.<br /><br />Go figure.<br /><br />DHP

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I wonder if Yamaha makes those Mariner cars for them. ;) Is it amphibious?<br /><br />50:1 is pretty standard. Sounds like good advice.

Jeza

Recruit

Thank for the advice, i'll give it a shot.<br /><br />Cheers!