1996 mercury 90hp elpto service manual

Ozziehunter

Recruit
Just wondering if someone can point me in he direction of finding the service manual for my outboard. Having trouble finding 1 in Australia. Just wondering if someone can tell me which is the best site to download 1 and also which 1 to get

cheer
brett

tommarvin

Ensign
If you need any help now to get you back on the water until the factory service manual arrives, just tell us all you can about whats wrong with your motor so we can help you..

Ozziehunter

Recruit
Well took he boat out. Everything is fine. Started, stopped as normal. Half way through the day turnedthe keyand nothing. No noise no starter firing or trying to. Wiggled the key a dozen times and it fired. Ran ine. Stopped started then did it again. Wiggle key fires up. Then same thing an our later. It' such an intermitted problem. So i suspectits either the ignition or the starter solinoide.

mav6759

Chief Petty Officer
If you have to wiggle the key to get the motor running, sounds like to me you have a switch issue...I would check the wiring in your control box or switch panel...making sure they are nice and clean and making good contact...

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
I boats sells them, either electronic or paper. Go to Boating Accessories.