Boatinfo Status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveparm

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I use this site so often was wondering if anyone knew if or when this great resource will be back up? It has been down for the past 3 weeks or so. I believe someone mentioned in an older post that there was a library download of files on the site. It would be awesome if that was available! Thanks much, Dave BTW, to the creator.. If you need any help with the site- I would be happy to lend a hand. Pretty novice in web design, but could help with scans, and producing PDF's. i am a pro photographer so do kwow my way around

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I use this site so often was wondering if anyone knew if or when this great resource will be back up? It has been down for the past 3 weeks or so. I believe someone mentioned in an older post that there was a library download of files on the site. It would be awesome if that was available! Thanks much, Dave BTW, to the creator.. If you need any help with the site- I would be happy to lend a hand. Pretty novice in web design, but could help with scans, and producing PDF's. i am a pro photographer so do kwow my way around

We are not affiliated.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.