Mercury 35 HP outboard motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieHaskell

Recruit
I purchased a Mercury 35hp outboard motor with the serial # 3862762. My buddy found it on eBay for dirt cheap and "as is" so I thought what the heck, get it and take it to our scuba locker (military) and get the necessary work done on it for just the cost of the parts. I'm having a hard time finding out what year it is. Some of my research says it's possibly Canadian made. Can anyone help?

tommarvin

Ensign
Tear it apart first and see what the parts look like, so you can order the right new parts.
What's a scuba locker repair , sounds like a good deal.?

EddieHaskell

Recruit
I was in a special ops unit for 20 years. With in this unit there is a scuba locker that is designated for all waterborne maintenance and repair of equipment for infiltration into any theater of operation.

tommarvin

Ensign
EddieHaskell you earned it, special ops unit for 20 years. Thank you for your service.
Take it to the scuba locker, they know more than we do. They can fix anything.

Noahboark

Recruit
Hey Eddie sorry to bust in on an old post, but did you get this outboard running? I just bought a 35hp like you and am having trouble finding what wires go to what. If you could send some good photos or something that would be awesome! Thanks for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.