87-89 Mercury 115hp inline 6 low water pressure overheating

Capflap

Recruit
Ok so I started this season by changing my water pump and and housing and the part that is underneath it when I pulled my lower off the water tube slide down a little bit so I pushed it back up I put everything back together the same as I took it apart now I am only getting a few drops of water out of telltale in neutral and when u put the motor under a load is starts to to come out of the telltale also in neutral and under a load I am getting water out of the exhaust and I am sure it never came out of there before I was thinking maybe when the water tube came down a little bit I damaged the seal at the top where it goes in to the block if there is one going to pull it apart again this weekend any info or thoughts would be great full also could there be a problem deeper in the motor like the water jacket and I even dropped the boat in for a water test thinking maybe I have bad water pressure at my father house or cheap muffs and made about 300 yards from the dock be4 the overheating alarm went off and called seatow so I wouldn't damage the motor anymore then I might have already if I did