94 Mercury xri 200 problem

Fordracing17

Cadet
Hey guys I have a 94 Mercury xri 200 fuel injected I have a problem with it very hard starting and bogging out of hole not wanting to rev up. Forgive me for long winded post when on water it won't get out of hole I out in neutral and Rev up will only rev to 6500 and smokes horribly once it clears up it will full rev to 8000 or so and plane off. It has been to numerous shops the following parts have been changed. Tps fuel filter all fuel lines low fuel pump high fuel pump vst plugs wires coils switchboxes stator trigger both the idle stabilizer and knock module removed air temp sensor both head sensors. The only thing left that hasn't been done is injectors and ECU. Just wanted to get yalls opinion on maybe what is going on. Could an injector not be firing all the time or ECU not working all the time. The motor runs great once it clears up.

Thanks

Faztbullet

Supreme Mariner
It wont run long you keep revving it up in neutral at 8000rpm, you lucky it hasn't thrown a rod!!!! Pull the injectors and ECU and senfd to Brucatosvs.com and have cleaned.balanced and tested.

Dukedog

Captain
http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/12097984/ECU_box._Asking_$350#Post12097984