Mercury 115 Hp EFI injector HEELP

First off this is my first post on this incredibly useful amazing website so if i have posted this in the wrong area or have done something wrong I do apologize .I have a 2005 115hp Mercury EFI that has been giving me some trouble. At first I cleaned all my fuel filters including the VST and injectors. It ran good for one trip ( if your familiar to the area I went from Bayview to Keywaden and back) with no issues. The second trip I went out it immediately started acting up again , sudden drops in RPM and a feeling like it was starving for fuel I then looked at my fuel lines and they were falling apart on the inside ( only from the gas tank to the fuel water separator). I now know I should have changed them with all the filters but I had to learn the hard and well quite frankly dumb way. Recently I have changed all my filters and VST again. I have also drained all my gas ( there seemed to be no debris or dirt). My question is do I need to have my injectors cleaned once more? I'm going to college so I'm unfortunately on a budget. I have not ocean tested the boat since the 2nd Filter change but when I cranked it up and revved it on land I did notice a small 1000 fluctuation in RPMS.

Last edited: