Help Mercury power trim

Dfoxx09

Cadet
Hi everyone a lot to say a lot I've done and the problem is still in existence..:( here's what I got

02 merc 50hp 2 stk 3cyl, sn 0t572656

Power trim issue, part number 822344T10.

Basically my power trim was by passing a valve, I could tilt it all the way up it would never go down by its self,but I could push it down with body weight I weigh 160. no air bubbles Manuel release valve was tight, no leaks, fluid good. It's self bleeding but I can bring it up and down 20 times and I can still push the motor down.

Anyways I got all my correct valve kits, followed the diagram and rebuilt all my valves. Now if I remove my trim and tilt kit from my motor it will not trim up or down(fluid is topped off), unless it has pressure pushing on it like my arm or my motor, and it's also doing the same thing it was before.. And now I can even pull it up. all the valves are seated properly I took it apart a 2nd time and made sure it was seated properly and one wasn't fully seated so I got that fixed.

I decided to pull off the piston and my orings look good but the oring on the piston memory, had alittle nitch like could feel it with my finger nail.

Anyways put it on the boat had a bar slightly smaller then the bottom mounting bolt so I could test it and remove it easily, took the motor up and down bunch of times release the air. And the motor stayed up I could not force it down at all. At any setting. So I get the real bolt in test it one more them and it pushed down?!??! Now I'm really confused...

Any help appreciated I'm not trying to let this whoop me. Lol

Thanks

Dfoxx09

Cadet
Also the fluid looks bubbly like air is still in there and won't come out.