carburetor jets for KB11A mercury 110 9.8hp 318XXX

demarko210

Chief Petty Officer
Can anyone tell me where I can find some carburetor jets for KB11A

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
I would start looking on sites like oldmercs.com or maxrules.com for old mercury parts

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Curious, what is wrong with yours, or is it missing? If you still have yours but it is botched up, maybe you could have a machine shop pop one out. It couldn't be that expensive. I mean they are usually brass. :noidea:

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
You could probably get the whole carb for it on e-bay easier than finding a jet

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Agreed here.------What is wrong with the carburetor parts now.------Or are there issues with the motor and as is common the " it must be the carburetor " syndrome is prevailing ?

demarko210

Chief Petty Officer
Thanks for the info everyone. I need part #29. I tried to remove it and the end is kinda strip but can still use. I also need #31 I totally destroyed that one trying to remove and clean. Marineengine website they have part #31. I also considered finding another carb because i like to keep backups.

Another thing with this motor. I can not turn it from left to right. how can i get it to swivel? I have already grease the fittings do I need to add the torch to it?

Last edited:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
You may have to pull the swivel/clamp assembly apart and replace the bushings or clear out the corrosion