Need Part Help for Trim Pump

05diesel

Recruit
Hey Guys, I am looking for a single part only and can only seem to find entire setups or the part with added parts that I don't need! I have a 2003 Searay, 5.0 MPI. I had a trim leak and ended up finding the valve body was cracked. All I need is the Trim Valve/Manifold, what ever you like to call it.. My motor is perfect, and don't need it along with any other of the brackets or wiring. I have searched over and over with no luck. Does anyone know where or who I can get the valve body only from? The closest I got was the body with a reservoir That was $250+:facepalm:. Though it was some special reservoir I do not need it.. Any help would be much appriciated

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Re: Need Part Help for Trim Pump

Untitledt_zps51199c83.jpg

05diesel

Recruit

You guys are awesome! Three months of frustration solved over night! I look forward to being part of this forum. Thanks!!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

...I look forward to being part of this forum. Thanks!!

We look forward to seeing more of you too....

If I can be so bold, could I ask you to Please Read This Before Posting A Question...-> How to Ask a Question....

Our late 'leader', Don S was quite the stickler for people posting engine/drive/transom serial numbers, and with good reason. He'd quite literally 'keyboard whip' people who didn't... (Maybe I should try that????)

Thanks....

Chris.......