3.0LX Audio Warning System Components

BeeEl

Seaman
Can anyone tell me where the normal water temperature sender is? I am wondering if that is it on the bottom portion of the thermostat housing.
I can't seem to find the water temperature switch, the oil pressure switch, and the drive unit oil level bottle. I am pretty sure that's why I have some wires up there disconnected. Is this a deal breaker for you guys on here? It seems to me that would take out a possible false reading and keep you from being stranded. Your thoughts?

Thanks,
BL

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Re: 3.0LX Audio Warning System Components

Are you positive it came with an alarm system? hi-temp is in the therm housing, low oil should be T`d at the oil pressure sender ,
Res bottle is kinda hard to miss.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 3.0LX Audio Warning System Components

Can anyone tell me where the normal water temperature sender is? I am wondering if that is it on the bottom portion of the thermostat housing.
I can't seem to find the water temperature switch, the oil pressure switch, and the drive unit oil level bottle. I am pretty sure that's why I have some wires up there disconnected. Is this a deal breaker for you guys on here? It seems to me that would take out a possible false reading and keep you from being stranded. Your thoughts?

Thanks,
BL

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,... Deal breaker,..??

It's 1 more thing to go Wrong,... actually 3,...

Ground out the wire end, 'n see if you've even got the buzzer,...