Power steering pump leak

NHGuy

Captain
I've been so busy with life and kids, just got my first day on the water this year. It's my latest start ever. So of course something ain't right.
We stopped for swimming and hanging out with some friends after running for a while. I took a look under the hatch while I was there.
Guess what, oil spray under the front of the motor. Good news is the engine oil level was correct, and the belts aren't soaked. I think there was a little oil on the bottom of the power steering pump, so hopefully it's from there. I'm going to check for leaks around the PS pump and front of the motor after everything cools.
Have any of you been able to rebuild a GM power steering pump with the Chevy truck kit? It doesn't look like too big of a deal, maybe might need to press one part. If there is a leak in mine I'd rather do that than buy one complete, big savings. Are there any pitfalls to watch for? Mainly, is it a GM power steering pump the way it looks?
When I'm in there should I torque the oil pan and the front cover bolts? Or is it more of an "if it ain't broke don't fix it" on that stuff? This motor could be an untouched 1989, I don't know the repair history.