Sun Tracker 03 Party Cruiser

lazybee

Recruit
New to the forum , first post , easy on my name-came from my other hobby r/c airplanes !
Been reading awhile and starting to get a headache...all the info can get overwhelming !

Just bought an 03 sun tracker party cruiser 32 with 3.0L mecury I/O w/power steering .

The boat had a huge ziplock bag with all kinds of stuff that had nothing to do with the boat , need to contact broker to see if there was a mixup ?

Question is , soon to winterize , no manuals , new to the boating comunity , crash course in info that will cover what i need to know and how to narrow down where to find it !
I want to be careful how to properly winterize the engine to protect from getting a cracked block or any other problems .

The shower and sink holding tanks shouldn't be a problem , been camping all my life , winterizing there , no problem , although don't know how to disinfect the water tank for the sink ,don't know how long water set and how clean it is , kids enjoyed hand pumping out the old water ?

Thanks fof any help
Jim

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Sun Tracker 03 Party Cruiser

Go up to the adults only sticky, I think you will find answers to most of your questions there.

truckermatt

Petty Officer 1st Class

have any pictures of that boat... i would like to see what it looks like....,. a 32 foot with a 3.0L.. how fast does it go.

lazybee

Recruit

Go up to the adults only sticky, I think you will find answers to most of your questions there.

I've been reading those and thats where the headache started to happen when all the info started to overload and overwhelm !!
So much to boil down and absorb as to which applys to my power plant and outdrive ?

lazybee

Recruit

have any pictures of that boat... i would like to see what it looks like....,. a 32 foot with a 3.0L.. how fast does it go.

Pretty mutch just like the photos from the post don s found in google .
It will getup and go , but the reason i got it was to putt up the river and throw the anchor and picnic or party !