Starting a boat out of water

Status
Not open for further replies.

84z28chevy

Recruit
Re: Starting a boat out of water

I have 2 flushers I only need 1 if you want my spare paypal me 5.00 and Ill ship it to you...Trying to make things a little less expsnsive for you to do this the right way.

I think a big enough rubbermaid tub will run you more like 20 bucks.

-- Does this go for me too? Ha I just bought a boat, know plenty about cars but nothing about boats but I am trying to do my research. Its a really nice 86 bayliner I/O with a rebuilt 3.0 mercury but he says it got a little hot last time he was on the water so I wanted to start it and see what its doing. Will any of these muffs/flushers (same thing) work with any given boat? if not which ones do i need? I know i sound like an idiot for buying a boat and not knowing but im a mechanic just never had a boat i figured id figure it out simply enough! I will paypal you the 5 for the muffs if you reply in a pm or something. thankyou to anyone who gets me on the right track!

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starting a boat out of water

I see this is your first post. You should start a new post rather than attach it at the bottom of a 3 year old post. It will get answered a lot quicker.

Any muffs will work.

You shoudl be replacing the impeller in the drive if you don't know how old it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.