Fuel Pump Question

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
The bolt and short spacer goes on the head ,the long spacer and long bolt goes on the exaust manifold

Quarterwave

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks Bt - but that doesn't make sense to me. I recall the water/fuel separator being really low on the engine, down near the fuel pump as opposed to really high on the engine. The bracket on my engine is really long and thin, not "square".... ** Scratches head **

Quarterwave

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Yes, sir steel bracket, but unfortunately, I do not have a pic of it with me at the moment. I also have the spacer and bolt that bolts into the head, so what you are saying makes sense.

I was actually mocking up my exhaust today and noticed the threaded hole at the front of each header but was unable to put them on as the manufacturer of the exhaust didn't include the necessary bolts, so I'll sort those out this week and then try to get the manifolds and heat risers on, and then try to bolt the separator bracket to it.

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner

one shows the wiring 50a CB and slave, the other shows the location for a outdrive res bottle

Quarterwave

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks BT. I'll have to compare it to what I have and then revert. I know I have the long thin piece at the back, which has the two bolts in the middle with the little fiberglass spacer that bolts to the filter housing, but I'm not sure about the upright bracket. I also have the red button but that's in the engine bay of the hull along with some of the other wiring.