Shift cable adjustment

JayBirdie88

Cadet
This project is almost done. I am down to connecting the the shift cable end to the engine. Do you know the exact adjustment distance between the center of the attachment bolt and the center of the adjustable barrel? I know the distance for Alpha One, gen 2 is 6". Is that also the correct distance for gen 1?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
This project is almost done. I am down to connecting the the shift cable end to the engine. Do you know the exact adjustment distance between the center of the attachment bolt and the center of the adjustable barrel? I know the distance for Alpha One, gen 2 is 6". Is that also the correct distance for gen 1?

And the drive is a ...... ????

Early MC-1 drives are different. As we read and answer dozens of threads, we can't get track of what everyone has. I barely remember what my own drive is.

Please put your engine (model, year and serial number) and drive (year and serial number) in the first post of all new threads. Cheers.

Or do what a lot of us do, add it to your signature file and that way it's there every post, without having to think about it.

Chris. ...