Mercruiser Gen V flywheel Ring

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
should be the same as a GM big block motor for a stick shift application 168T

Bondo

Staff member
Now I'm puzzled

Ayuh,.... I think We missed the memo where We're all supposed to look up part numbers for strangers,.....
Rather than helpin' 'em fix their boats with Our diagnosis, 'n knowledge,...

FT, 'n a few others are Great at lookin' up part numbers, 'n I'm sure he will when he finds the question,.....
Can't believe he's wastin' time livin' his life, 'n not sittin' here supplin' parts numbers for tim,....

I guess links to pictures, 'n listin's don't count,....

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
On the bench I`m researching and testing a ign module for TBIV and TBV . May need a live test subject V8
Nobody gave me any part numbers

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Go to Napa, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto or any other FLAPS (Friendly Local Auto Parts Store) and get a ring gear for a 1996 - 2000 Chevy 3500 with a 7.4 liter. The ring gear has been the same 168 tooth ring gear since 1962

timandheidi2

Cadet
Go to Napa, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto or any other FLAPS (Friendly Local Auto Parts Store) and get a ring gear for a 1996 - 2000 Chevy 3500 with a 7.4 liter. The ring gear has been the same 168 tooth ring gear since 1962

Thank you. this is exactly what I was looking for.

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Sorry I seen "no personal questions, that's what forums are for " wasn't being a smart ***.

As contributors we often get PMs, asking for things that should have been asked in the open forums... This has a few negative effects. It doesn't allow other people in on the conversation, it doesn't allow the questions and answers to become part of our 'library', it also take an inordinate amount of time...

Cheers and I hope that helps you understand BTs' signature comment.... (It means no questions in PM, use the forums)

Chris.....

Last edited: