2011 Mercury 60 hp4 stroke loses power

Hunter6976

Recruit
I have a basstracker pro guide v-16 w/60hp 4 stroke engine. Probably 60 hours total on engine. Lately while driving around at full throttle (after about an hour) the engine would bog down losing power (18 mph tops 4K rpm)) and will not run right the rest of the day. Normally it would run 5500 rpm & 30 mph. If I take the boat out the next day the engine would run fine. Maybe 3 times out later it would act up again. I Brought the boat to 3 separate Mecury dealers who said after running test & checking plugs, filter, pump etc.. they cant find any problems. Go out again, same thing. Fuel ball is full, bells sound when ignition key turned. again I bring it back to merc dealer, who can't find problem, they would run the boat but nothing goes wrong. After last trip, I brought it to yet another mechanic who thought it was coil pack. $300 later, problem still persist. I called Mercury headquarters who tells me there is nothing they can do. Especially now that its out of warranty.
This problem started (1x 2011 documented) when engine was 3 months old but occurs more frequently now, almost every trip out. Mercury HQ says it might be the ECM board (computer board) and the price for that is $850. And if I pay for it and it wasn't the problem that I can't return it.
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS!? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.