Bravo 3 shower bolt

ericcarr2000

Ensign
I recently purchased a bravo 3 drive that has the transom shower on it but the bolt that holds it to the drive is missing. Can someone point me to a place to purchase the bolt & spacer?

Fun Times

Staff member
I recently purchased a bravo 3 drive that has the transom shower on it but the bolt that holds it to the drive is missing. Can someone point me to a place to purchase the bolt & spacer?
Transom shower? Do you mean drive shower connected/bolted to the drive itself?

Have a photo of the shower and other bolt design in question to help maybe locate the original manufacturer.

thumpar

Admiral
What kind do you have? There are some that just mount on the trim ram nuts with tubing that sprays the drive and then there are some that pickup from the cav plate and mount on the top plate.

ericcarr2000

Ensign
There's 1 bolt that attaches the rear cover plate that is where the shower is bolted to. It looks like it should be longer than the others and should have some sort of spacer.

alldodge

Staff member
Have a photo of the shower and other bolt design in question to help maybe locate the original manufacturer.

There's 1 bolt that attaches the rear cover plate that is where the shower is bolted to. It looks like it should be longer than the others and should have some sort of spacer.
As FT mentioned, can you supply a Pic?

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,.... The drive shower ain't factory, We have no idea what ya got,....

The bolt is probably, as scoflaw says, is probably 3/8"- 16, SSteel, whatever length ya need,....
The spacer is a piece of ssteel tubin', atleast 3/8" id, again at whatever length ya need,......