Turbojet v4 90hp help

birdgod

Petty Officer 1st Class
I am rebuilding a turbojet 90hp v4. The engine was apart when I got it. I manage to put everything back and found all the hose connection except for one. The one on the exhuast cover. I have no idea where it connect to. Can anyone with is motor please help me out? Thanks
P/s I will try to upload picture.

birdgod

Petty Officer 1st Class
No Title

The clhose connector is at the bottom right. Just above the large hose.

Attachments

• photo224486.png
    photo224486.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

AlTn

Commander
you may have misunderstood...in the past I have googled images from google and found pics and diagrams that can help answer ?'s like yours...try going to google images and enter OMC 90 hp. turbojet

racerone

Supreme Mariner
It looks like the outboard 90 hp block.---That fitting was for the waterpump tell tale.

birdgod

Petty Officer 1st Class
you may have misunderstood...in the past I have googled images from google and found pics and diagrams that can help answer ?'s like yours...try going to google images and enter OMC 90 hp. turbojet

I tried that before posting. I can find the picture but can't find the diagram that explain what the connector is for. I even have the service manual it have the water flow chart but did not have one for the exhaust cover......

Racerone, the full name for this outboard is
Johnson/Evinrude 90 HP V4 Crossflow Flatback. it came with the rage14 boston whaler 1994. It was use in mostly outboard so it is the same engine. I think it is the telltail too, but I want to be very sure, does anyone have the similar engine and check where it is connected to? if it is the tell tail, it is save to block it off since it is use as an inboard and I don't need the tell tail. Thanks​

racerone

Supreme Mariner
??????---The 2 screw on the exhaust cover ( power trim / tilt electrics ) tell me it is an outboard block that is installed right now.---The outboard uses that fitting for a telltale !!!!-----And I am quite familar with these blocks !

rcmslm

Seaman Apprentice
That is the telltale.I also have the same block in my turbojet.Just put a bolt in it and zip tie.Thats the way mine has been for several years.

birdgod

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thanks guy I found the connecting hose. Apparently it is connect to a gauge white a water sign to it and it measure in psi. By the way it is install on Boston whaler rage 14 as an inboard.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Yes I know that the turbojet is installed as an inboard.-------Have a 115 HP model meself.