1993 Evinrude tracker pro 115- DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS HOSE GOES?

Party hut Chris

Seaman Apprentice
Engine died again on the lake today after new plugs seems to have fixed my problems, then I found this hose- not connected, and I can't find where it belongs...anyone? Sorry- no matter what I do, it posts upside down...

Attachments

• photo221542.jpg
    photo221542.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0

racerone

Supreme Mariner
The cap on the primer solenoid has one big hose going to it and 2 smaller ones.---Each small hose goes to the top of one of the carburetors.---The small nipples often break.---Repair parts are available should that be the case.

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner
Chris, That motor likely has a hose to the top and the bottom of the air silencer. The top hose is a friction fit into a hole on the top left of the silencer. Maybe that is the one?

Party hut Chris

Seaman Apprentice
Hi Chris...what is the air silencer? I'm willing to try anything to find where this thing goes...it has a tiny, tiny hole- doesn't seem to look like a fuel hose to me...

Party hut Chris

Seaman Apprentice
Racerone- you hit the nail on the head. Got the primer solenoid off today, and one of the nipples is broken off. Next question, and I may start a new thread for this...is it safe to buy a used one? Any new ones that I've found are over $200 and my wife is going to SKIN me if I spend another couple hundred bucks this month...

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Most of the parts motors I have come with that solenoid on them as they are very reliable and there is little call for them.----This is an easy fix !!