Do you need a 1969 Evinrude 55 Triumph Wiring Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfarish

Cadet
I have made a drawing for anyone who wants to use it for reference. I made this after painstakingly unwrapping and tracing an old wiring harness. I made a new harness for mine from scratch. I am also working on all parts needed for a changeover from Original Motorola Ignition System CD pack (OMC# 389549), to a Ford Motor Company type CD pack (about $30.00 from Advance Auto). I will post as soon as I am finshed. ***NOTE*** do NOT pay any attention to my wire numbers on my drawing as it was for my reference only!<br /><br />The link to the drawing is:<br /><br />www.farish-mims.150m.com/55Triumph.htm

Hooty

Rear Admiral
Re: Do you need a 1969 Evinrude 55 Triumph Wiring Diagram

That's a great job you did on the wiring diagram, Mike. I don't need it right now but I'm gonna keep it just 'cause it looks sa dang good!<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Very generous of you to offer your work to fellow boaters, Mike.<br /><br />Thanks from all of us. :)

bubbakat

Captain

Thanks and a very neat job to :) :)

mfarish

Cadet

You all are very welcome, life on this ole earth is too short to be aggravated by troubles from a piece of equipment that is meant to bring enjoyment!

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Excellent job... My friend has a 55 Rude, and he sure can use it. Thanks...

juice71

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Stupid question, but does this apply to 1969 johnson 55hp?

Namcali

Seaman

Great drafting job! It's highly appreciated.<br /><br />Nam

nmesllc

Cadet

Great job!!! I know how long these drawings require. Did you finish the
55 hp conversion to the ford ignition? If so do you have those instructions
posted?

Thanks for your efforts.

I have made a drawing for anyone who wants to use it for reference. I made this after painstakingly unwrapping and tracing an old wiring harness. I made a new harness for mine from scratch. I am also working on all parts needed for a changeover from Original Motorola Ignition System CD pack (OMC# 389549), to a Ford Motor Company type CD pack (about $30.00 from Advance Auto). I will post as soon as I am finshed. ***NOTE*** do NOT pay any attention to my wire numbers on my drawing as it was for my reference only!<br /><br />The link to the drawing is:<br /><br />www.farish-mims.150m.com/55Triumph.htm

Texmill

Cadet

I could have just scanned a copy of the one out of my Evenrude service manual and saved you a lot of time.

Texmill

Cadet

Be ware the Link to the page at the beginning of this tread has a virus in it!!

BigB9000

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I could have just scanned a copy of the one out of my Evenrude service manual and saved you a lot of time.

well where were you 4 years ago?!?

Stop using Internet Explorer, and switch to firefox. no more pop-ups.

or buy a mac.

tom Simmons

Recruit

Did you have any luck with the Ford CDI? Are the plans available. My wabash applifier has the transformer looking damaged. Does anybody know the model of this transformer. I am sure it is a cheap fix if that is all that iswrong wth it. Thank You

HARRY B

Cadet

Hi Mike,
I realize your posting is old but hoping you still have a copy. I tried your old posted link but it has expired. I am desperate for a 55hp Evinrude Mod # 55873R

Thank you(Hopefully)
HARRY B

HARRY B

Cadet

Texmill;

Again hopefully you are still an active member. I needed a Wiring harness for 55HP Evinrude Mod#55873R ser#C577609 55 which I'm told is a 1968. With that I ordered an aftermarket harness for OEM part # 382640 changed up to #413-9901. It doesnot match original harness but with a drawing etc I'm sure it will work???
Hopefully you can help with this project.
HARRY B

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Quit messing with 7 year old threads with criminal proposals to violate copyright law, Harry. Start your own thread, and please read our rules first.

Status
Not open for further replies.