Evinrude Fisherman motor missing part need identification please

Boomhaur16

Recruit
I've got my hands on a Evinrude Fisherman 2 cycle motor. Serial Number (from what is still visible) 6102b-j02219 The motor is in excellent condition, clean and from what i've been told is very old. Anyway, i'm missing the part of the engine that the fuel line from the tank goes into a part then out into the carb. This part can be seen here: <br /> http://www.smalloutboards.com/images/e671/inside-side.jpg <br /><br />
inside-side.jpg
it's the part that is a diamond, white with a gas line running to it. it's attached to the main block of the engine. <br /><br />If anybody can identify it, or help me find the part that would be great ! thanks<br /><br />brandon

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Evinrude Fisherman motor missing part need identification please

That is a 1971 6 h/p evenrude. I run one of these little jewels all the time.<br />The part is a fuel pump that can be got at any good dealer or your local NAPA store.<br />Little pricey but will last a long time.

Boomhaur16

Recruit

Thank you, i figured it was the fuel punp, but then i wasnt sure, i'm new at this boat engine repair stuff.

Boomhaur16

Recruit

DO you know the part number by any chance???

Paul Moir

Admiral

Iboats part finder doesn't seem to know it, but Iboats/NAPA autoparts, etc 18-7350 also fits:<br /><br />Fuel Pumps, Click here<br /><br />Good luck!