Did I get boofed by my Evinrude Dealer?

fishez4alivin

Recruit
Brought a couple of empty Ficht Ram oil gallon jugs to the nearest Evinrude dealer to be filled. When I got home i started pouring it into my tank when i noticed that the oil wasnt purple like when I bought the gallons off the shelf, it was a darker blue color similar to regular TCW 3. Im thinking the guy filled my containers from the wrong drum. Can someone tell me if the color has changed...highly unlikely...if its regular TCW 3 can i safely use it after using only the ram oil all this time? Thanks for any replies

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Did I get boofed by my Evinrude Dealer?

Im bunping this post because I think someone can answer this question, and I hate to see a new poster not get some help.<br /><br />Welcome to the forums, and keep posting.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hello<br /> I cant help ya. not a jonny/rude dealer anymore.<br /> good luck and I will try to keep watching

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Not at the shop right now but will be in the morning. I'll take a look at what I have and let ya' know. At first thought I would say you may be right. The older TCW-3 was blue in color. I'll have to look...darn colors change with the years seems like.