Replacement Distributor for Evinrude '68 100-S

Hi, I have an Evinrude 100-S outboard. The Model number is 100883B, serial number A39461. I am having trouble with the distributor. The distributor has a collar around the top that sits in a channel under the flywheel. The top collar of the distributor has been knock off by the flywheel. Can you tell me if I have the correct flywheel and distributor. I was given a part number for the dissy as 382427 (I don't know if this is correct). The flywheel has 580673 stamped on it. Can you also tell me where I can source a new distributor from. I also need new spark plug leads (these leads have a screw fitting for connecting to the dissy) and would like to replace the coil also. I live in Australia and there is nothing available here for such an old motor. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I am currently waiting on a service manual and a parts manual that I have ordered via the net.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Sandy

Re: Replacement Distributor for Evinrude '68 100-S

Thanks for the reply DJ. I have e-mailled twincityoutboard.com but they have not returned my message. Is there anyone else that I can try.