problem with 225 1999 need help

proline1707

Recruit
1999 225 hp evenrude problem with one cylinder engine wont past test of firing when cable is pulled off plug has spark now but no back fire .. here's what I've done changed plugs on a cylinder's cleaned carb which is not firing changed trigger and changed stator also changed all coils and cables and compression is 115 on all cylinders and still has no action when I pull cable off plug and present it to the back side of one of the plugs nothing happens now I do it to any other cylinder and I get back fires right then it causing loss off power also taught prop but not an issue im at 5600 rpm .... can some one help I think a bad flapper but not sure and I've already spent more then enough but can I get some help :confused:

proline1707

Recruit
problem with 225 1999 need help
1999 225 hp evenrude problem with one cylinder engine wont past test of firing when cable is pulled off plug has spark now but no back fire .. here's what I've done changed plugs on a cylinder's cleaned carb which is not firing changed trigger and changed stator also changed all coils and cables and compression is 115 on all cylinders and still has no action when I pull cable off plug and present it to the back side of one of the plugs nothing happens now I do it to any other cylinder and I get back fires right then it causing loss off power also taught prop but not an issue im at 5600 rpm .... can some one help I think a bad flapper but not sure and I've already spent more then enough but can I get some help :confused: