Evinrude for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ob

Admiral
Re: Evinrude for sale

liliysdad,iboats discourages individuals from soliciting motor sales on these forums.I guess because that's what they are in business for.E-bay is a good outlet.

2Purple

Recruit

I asked iboats first and they referred me to the forums!

Thank you for your email. Please post all questions to the iboats.com forums. This Contact Us form is for technical assistance with issues such as logging in and passwords ect.
Thank You and Happy Boating!
iboats.com Customer Service
1-800-980-7204

On 2009-03-28 13:00:13 wrote:
> Company:
> Name: > Email:
> Phone: > Referer: http://forums.iboats.com/Evinrude-Outboards/Fleetwin
> IP:
>
> Comment/Question:
> I have a "56 Evinrude 7.5 OB that was bought new by my dad in Newfoundland in "56. I"m getting older and want to think about the disposition of some of my "stuff". Neither one of my son-in-laws know what to do with the motor so I would like to see it goes somewhere to be appreciated. I would also like to get a fair price for it, whatever that is. Up until about 5 years ago we always ran the motor in a 55 gal barrell for 20 min every month if we weren"t using it on a boat. The last time I used it the motor wouldn"t pressurize the tank anymore, as long as the tank was manually pressurized it would run but as the pressure went down the motor would stop. My idiot brother put a "cavitation plate" on the lower end but other than that it is stock. Please give me some advise on how to dispose of this in an acceptable way. Thanks, chuck
>
> I am a consumer
> I"m contacting you because of a question
> Am I looking for a reply: yes
>
> Address (if filled in):
>

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Please start a new topic and read the posting guidelines. We do not permit offers to sell or even give things away.

Status
Not open for further replies.