Johnson Colt Motor

samuele

Recruit
I am trying to find out some info on a Johnson Colt Motor made in Belgium. I am looking for a breakdown a parts list and manual for this engine. Can anyone help?<br /><br />Thanks<br />Sam

jegervais

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Johnson Colt Motor

Hi Sam,<br /><br />Welcome aboard! When ever you post requesting info such as this, it will help us if you can tell us the model and/or serial number so we can identify what you've got. Get back with that info and I'm sure myself, or some else can get you going in the right direction.<br /><br />-John

samuele

Recruit

Model # is JCOCEB and the Serial # is B7922852<br /><br />Sam

jegervais

Chief Petty Officer

It's a 1989. Parts catalog is p/n 432874, owners manual is p/n 432421, service manual is p/n 507753. All 3 are still available and can be ordered thru your local dealer - just give the parts guy the p/n's of the books you want.<br /><br />-John

samuele

Recruit

John,<br />Do you know what hp it is. Also is there anywhere other than a dealer I can get the manuals from. I don't live anywhere close to a dealer.<br /><br />Thanks<br />Sam

jegervais

Chief Petty Officer

Sam-<br /><br />It's 1.2 hp. Contact Gary at www.garysmarine.com - Will ship right to your door. He's a good guy and will treat you right, I've done business with him before. <br /><br />-John

steelguitarist

Recruit

I also have a Johnson Colt motor Model JCOESE serial number C8487372. Can you tell me what year it is? Don

dan6262

Recruit

i hav a johnson colt model #jcocdr serial #b0107126 want to know year an horse power an i believe it is siezed how can i un sieze
it :confused:

kfa4303

Banned

Remove the spark plugs and try puting some Seafoam into the cylinders and letting it sit for a few days, or longer, if possilbe. As time passes, you should be able to to turn the flywheel a bit more each day until she turns over completely. It may take some time, but she shold get free eventually.

1946Zephyr

Vice Admiral

Right on. Drink mixers. I love these tiny little motors. :D:D