Pictures of old Evinrudes

Matt1

Recruit
Hi,<br />Could anyone tell me if available, and where I could find pictures of the Evinrude Modells from the 60-70´s ? I myself have a 40hp from probably the 60íes, but I´m not sure. <br />Thanks in advance<br />Matt, Sweden

Dunk

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Pictures of old Evinrudes

http://www.pfs-ware.com/OtherAds/index.htm <br /><br /> Matt, this will get you to some kicker scans from the 50-60's.<br /> www.AOMCI.com is the antique outboard club. Go to their links page and start looking. You'll probably find something to match.<br /> OR<br />Post the model number here and I'll tell you what year the engine is. Evinrudes will have the model number on a plate thats attached to the transom mounting bracket just above the lock down latch. The first 5 numbers are the model number the second set of numbers are the serial number. If the plate is missing remove the engine cover and find the freeze plug on the top of the powerhead. They also will be stamped with these numbers.

Matt King

Cadet
Re: Pictures of old Evinrudes

I have a late 50's to early 60's 35hp ev. It is black & red with lots of crome. its a good motor and only needs minor repairs to make it run.<br />What do you need to know about these motors?<br />see yeah