1992 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 SS

TonyRoberts

Cadet
I had to replace the ignition switch due to losing the key, and now I have no power to any part of the engine, the trim does not work either. I was wandering if there is a fuse block on this boat, I have looked for it, just cannot find it. I have an Evinrude engine on this boat. Thanks for any help I may receive.

Tony

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 1992 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 SS

I had to replace the ignition switch due to losing the key, and now I have no power to any part of the engine, the trim does not work either. I was wandering if there is a fuse block on this boat, I have looked for it, just cannot find it. I have an Evinrude engine on this boat. Thanks for any help I may receive.

Tony

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... Is it a control mounted key switch, or dash mounted key switch,..??

Did ya replace it with an Exact copy, wired Exactly as the take-out switch,..??

TonyRoberts

Cadet

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... Is it a control mounted key switch, or dash mounted key switch,..??

Did ya replace it with an Exact copy, wired Exactly as the take-out switch,..??

It is a control mounted and it is exact to original and I wired it as I replaced it. I did mess up and not disconnect the battery and i did get a little arc at first, so I think I blew a fuse somewhere, just cannot find the fuse to replace it.

thanks

NYBo

Admiral

Check under the cowl of the outboard. That's where the fuse is.