Evinrude Lark 30 hp hood

jshbuckeye

Seaman Apprentice
01616_9WcrvMltR3s_600x450.jpg Wondering what folks thought this hood would be worth I have one without the chrome trims that im trying to make a trade for. I havent given up on my project just some health issues have severely hampered me.

Last edited:

jshbuckeye

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Evinrude Lark 30 hp hood

Sorry looks like i put this i the wrong area should i make a new one or can this be moved

HighTrim

Supreme Mariner

I can remember doing one a couple years ago and couldn't for the life of me find a donor front door! I would have paid well then, lol.

oldboat1

Fleet Admiral

hey, if you have the door I suggest holding out for either a hood or a complete motor and hood with the chrome strips you are looking for. With Ebay and similar sites, every yahoo is ready to speculate on these "rare" parts. If you are a collector or restorer at just about any level, you sometimes don't have a choice. On this one, though, the door is the rare part as High Trim suggests. $100 for the hood, including shipping. But do it grudgingly, if you can buy it for that -- still think you might be better off holding off for the chrome.