2000 Johnson 25 hp fuel hose location diagram

jds1940

Recruit
I have a 2000 Johnson 25 hp 3cylinder motor. I just purchased it and it would only start if I removed the cowling and manually choked it. After inspecting it I found that the small hose to the primer solenoid had come loose. After removing the primer solenoid I saw that several of the other hoses on that side of the engine were leaking and looked as though they were deteriating. I purchased new hose and began replacing the hose's. Some where along the way I lost track of where the hose's were to be installed. Is there a diagram showing the location of the hoses or can someone give me advise as to how to replace these hose's. Also is the hose material a special type hose or can I use the hose that can be purchased at an auto parts store. Help would be appreciated.

hidef

Lieutenant
Re: 2000 Johnson 25 hp fuel hose location diagram

Get the hoses from your local BRP dealer. They will have the right diameter and material use P/N 341088 for the primer hose
Use the two attached parts diagrams to help route your hoses. You can also look up my previous posts were I have posted photos of the hose routings.

OEM Parts

OEM Parts