electromatic shift control johnson v4 1968

F_R

Supreme Mariner
Re: electromatic shift control johnson v4 1968

So try USA. ebay that is. The mail still runs between our two countries, for a price. But be aware that those things are getting hard to find here too, and expensive due to the fact that it contains a US$400 shift switch. Also, be aware that the Electramatic and Hydro-Electric controls are similar but have different shift switches.

BTW, my ancestors immigrated from Ireland. I'd like to visit someday to see where I came from.

Last edited:

swell_boats

Cadet

So try USA. ebay that is. The mail still runs between our two countries, for a price. But be aware that those things are getting hard to find here too, and expensive due to the fact that it contains a US$400 shift switch. Also, be aware that the Electramatic and Hydro-Electric controls are similar but have different shift switches.

BTW, my ancestors immigrated from Ireland. I'd like to visit someday to see where I came from.

thank you, will this fit? 1964 JOHNSON ELECTRAMATIC THROTTLE SHIFTER CONTROL ASSEMBLY OUTBOARD MOTOR OMC | eBay

yes it is a beautiful country.

F_R

Supreme Mariner

That is it. Note that the red start/warmup lever is broken off. That can be replaced, but I haven't checked on the availability. But at least it has the throttle cable & shift switch.

swell_boats

Cadet

thank you very much for your help its much appreciated.

thanks again,

Jordan Quinn.