Need help with 1994 Evinrude 90hp outboard

big-guy

Cadet
Need help with 1994 Evinrude 90hp outboard.
The engine was missing & stalling on idle (rebuild the carburetors). Adjust & sync linkage. Need it to adjust idle (no tach) got a new tach. The tach doesn?t work. Got a new rectifier/regulator. The motor turns & turns but no fire. I let it seat overnight & try the next day, start on the first turn, run idle like a champ for about 15 min. the tach was working, turn it off, got some fresh gas with seafoam and run it for about 15 more min. so far so good. Turn it off and let it seat for about 20 min. (to let the seafoam do the job, decarb ). Try to start, turn & turn but no fire; it did start once and the # 3 cylinder was dead, and won?t idle. I have previously change coils without luck. I got a new power pack. Turns & turn but won?t start (try stating fluid, nothing, disconet the ignition kill circle, nothing. It has new plugs & wires, new coils, removed vro and install a new fuel pump new fuel lines, a fully charge new battery. All cylinders with goo spark (spark jump over 1/2") I don?t know where else to look. Can someone help me troubleshoot this issue? Thanks