Wiring diagram for 1976 115 evinrude

o/b tech

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Looking for a wiring diagram for the trim & tilt system of a 1976 Evinrude 115. This pump motor has three wires coming out of it, Blue, Green and Red. There is also a small black wire that attaches to the outside of the pump body. Missing the Solenoid box inside the boat and have to make one up. The schematic would definitely help. Thanks.

o/b tech

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Wiring diagram for 1976 115 evinrude

Anyone know of a web site that has wiring diagrams for this set up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

emdsapmgr

Supreme Mariner

The wiring diagrams at the top of this website page don't cover the trim schematic that old. The only place I know that has them is in section 9 of factory service manual. If you need to purchase an original check out: outboardbooks.com

Phillabaum

Seaman Apprentice

The wiring diagrams at the top of this website page don't cover the trim schematic that old. The only place I know that has them is in section 9 of factory service manual. If you need to purchase an original check out: outboardbooks.com

o/b tech
I just completed the connections on my Evinrude 135 tilt system. They were not connected when I got it and I had to figure it out on my own after a rebuild of the tilt. If you need me to draw up a schematic let me know and I will try to get to it this weekend?