1995 johnson 150 temp sender thread size.

phoenixgold2100

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am looking to install a temp sender. Just wondering what one fits in my head. the gauge is a faria so i need to know what one works for the gauge as well. Ive seen 1/8 thread and 1/4 threads. part numbers would help. thanks

Would this sender work?

#TS1029

240 - 33.5 ohm RANGE

1/8"-27 NPT THREAD

10-32 STUD

COMMON GROUND

jrs151

Seaman
Re: 1995 johnson 150 temp sender thread size.

Any follow-up on this topic? Did you ever determine the sender thread size?

boobie

Supreme Mariner

This thread is over 90 days old.

jrs151

Seaman

Call me old-school, but I been using forums all over since the early days of the Internet, yet I can not get use to the way iboat's run their forums, like threads are expired milk. Forums function a lot like a knowledge-base when searched, so it's nice to see questions answered - even if 90+ days later.
Sorry, nothing personal - getting off my soapbox now.

That said, there is some logic why I posted on this "spoiled" thread ? as I was hoping the site might automatically send an email alert notification to the OP (given they subscribe to their own threads), thus compelling the OP to come back here.

boobie

Supreme Mariner

Why don't you check the rules at the beginning of this forum ??

jrs151

Seaman

What makes you feel I didn?t read the rules?
You seem to be so quick to enforce rule #12 as if it ONLY reads:

12. Please do not post to threads that have been inactive for more than 3 months UN-LESS you are the original poster.

IF that were the case, then yes, I?m guilty as charged - lol.
Ah, but then why does the rule go on to explain the rule?s basis :

.... We have very active forums and any thread that remains inactive for that long should {not must} be considered "dead". It is especially confusing when there is an entirely new question posted to an old thread. This is considered a hijack. Please start a new thread of your own.

Rule 12 is to reduce that irritating phenomenon where typically a newbie to a forum whom doesn?t understand or know how (or too lazy) to start a new thread, resurrects an old thread by re-posting their own question on-top a thread that might be somewhat similar. THAT is a thread-jack. However, my post is indeed 100% on-topic, and even directly addresses the OP - solicits a follow-up response from the OP ? neither can be constituted as a jack.

Again, nothing personal here, I don't take your "90 day thread police" reply personal either. I just wanted to point out that of all the rule 12 violations I see around here, THIS wasn't one of them.

This thread is officially nuked - Please feel free to PM me if this warrants further discussion as we are BOTH now way off-topic.