84 Johnson 60 Low speed stalling

muddychevy

Cadet
Been posting on here for a while thanks to everyone for the help. I have a 84 60 hp johnson that ive been having problems with. So far I have rebuilt and cleaned carbs several times. Replaced a reed valve which was causing most of my problem. and replaced all of the fuel lines. Motor is running a lot better . Also want to mention that I have good spark and compression is 150# on both cylinders. Now here is my problem now. The motor idles failry well. And will rev fine in neutral. When I put it in gear and ease into the throttle it stalls. However if I put it in gear and get on with it (in other words dont hesitate and go straight into gving it throtte) it accelerates and does fine. and runs fine at high speed. I can let out of it and do the same again it is fine. Only when I try to ease into the throttle does it mess up and stall out. It seems like its not getting enough fuel when i ease into it for some reason. Also want to mention that the fuel pump is pumping great. Any ideas? thanks