Electrical or Fuel Problems 1996 Johnson 200 HP model J200TXEDR

tlewis52

Recruit
Engine will start and idle, though it seems to run best if I put shifter into neutral and advance the throttle to about 1000 rpm. After a few minutes idling, if I rev up I notice alot of oil globuels in the water, the engine clears up and seems to have good power, but then will idle down, shut off and will not crank over at all. If I wait a while it will crank back over and start. When I take it out and try to power up it seems to bog way down and will hardly run, bring it back to dock, shut it down, raise and lower engine, it will start, idle die and then wont crank over? I have replaced fuel filter, fuel line, inline filter, plugs, plug wires, ignition coils, coil wires, starter solenoid, ignition switch, batteries, cables, battery switch. I found the neutral switch to have a little corrosion on the wires cleaned those and switch. Carbs were rebuilt and have less than 5 hours running time. Fuel is clear in separator, though I cant get the fuel pickup tube out of the tank, so not sure about that, have blown air back through small valve?? I live in warm weather climate, water temp never below 75 degrees. Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.