2000 90hp Johnson bogging after seafoam flush(ran better B4)

solesearcher34

Recruit
Motor ran decently prior to a seafoam flush but now "bogging down/surging" at higher throttle positions. New plugs installed after flush....gapped to .030 per book. Starts easily and idles well but struggles as throttle is advanced.(doesn't die though) No warning lights, temp is consistently good. Boat had been sitting for some awhile before I got it on the water this spring.(about 10 days on the water since) It is an 18' sea ark aluminum package boat from cabela's and has a 19pitch prop on it. Before the flush it planed easily but would top out at 4200-4300rpm at WOT. It seemed to run smoothly enough but thought the flush would be a good idea......perhaps not. Not an expert but was unsure why I was only getting 4200rpm out of her if she planed that quickly on that prop.(didn't seem like that would indicate an "overpropped" issue) Now I have bigger problems as she won't run near as well following the flush. Not sure where to start......spark/compression is good. Any suggestions? Blocked jet from stuff dislodged by the flush? Not even sure how much trouble it is to access the jets to clear them if needed.....................stressing out abit because I am headed to lake powell on tuesday with the family so any help is greatly appreciated.