rigging eye hook

clanton

Rear Admiral
Re: rigging eye hook

Shows the lifting eyes in the parts manual.

droach77

Petty Officer 2nd Class

clanton......you are right about the parts breakdown showing the lifting points and i was able to look at the motor today and sure enough they are there, thank you so much you saved me some money. thanks to everyone else for there input i do appreciate it you all were a big help and i will hopefully have this thing on the stand today, i am just waiting for factory manual and diagnostic software to show up.

thanks

dave

droach77

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Motor is hanging on the test stand sucessfully. Thanks again everyone for your input, and clancy the rigging points on the block worked very well.

thanks

dave

boobie

Supreme Mariner

Sorry about the confusion. I guess I had a bad case of H.U.A. I've worked mainly on v-6's and hardly any v-4's. After I looked it up I found the rings on the block.

droach77

Petty Officer 2nd Class

no problem boobie i understand completely and like i said thanks again for the input. I am gonna have some question on remapping to run the x100 oil but i will start a new thread when that happens, if only my stuff would show up i am getting anxious.

thanks

dave

wilde1j

Vice Admiral

While you may use XD100 oil in your Ficht, there is no EMM selection for oil type. Only E-Tecs have the oil selection feature and is is selected using a computer and diag sw. 50:1 is the only choice for Fichts.

boobie

Supreme Mariner

IMHO I would leave it set at 50:1. I've always like plenty of oil in a 2 stroke.

droach77

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well that's good to know and thanks to the both of you. I got my new binnacle today and rigged up everything on the test stand and I kid you not two revolutions and this thing was purring like a kitten. Now time to order more stuff to get her on the boat. Thanks again

Dave