evinrude tach

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: evinrude tach

And the question is what??? You must have either a Johnson or Evinrude, but you don't need a Johnson or Evinrude tach as a generic brand (teleflex or faria for example) will work fiine. If you want a Johnson or Evinrude branded version visit your Evinrude dealer, E-Bay, Craigs List, Great Lakes Skipper (greatlakesskipper.com) etc.

paintdude96

Seaman Apprentice

didnt know maybe if use one had a used one on here something to fit my 1986 60hp evinrude thanks

wilde1j

Vice Admiral

Make sure to only get an outboard tach (OMC made sterndrives and any automotive or I/O tach WON'T work).

paintdude96

Seaman Apprentice

i was looking at a site called glowshift and they have a tach that will work for boat motors they goes from a 1 cyclender to a 10 cyclender but i would weather go with an boat tach for my 60hp rudy

wilde1j

Vice Admiral

I wouldn't get anything from that site. You need an OUTBOARD 2 stroke tach. That site has automotive and diesel stuff. A 'boat tach' won't cut it.

F_R

Supreme Mariner

iboats sells tachs. A variety to choose from too. Unless you are looking for something for nothing. Sometimes, nothing is what your get. I have one of those if you want it.

paintdude96

Seaman Apprentice

yeah i am just looking for a use one right now to see if my boat is getting all the power/performance it is suppose to . but if u have one you want to get off ur hand then yeah i'll take it. if u want my address ill send it to ya