Newbie Question - 1985 Evinrude (E25ELCOC) ...no "PEE" stream

606WPD

Seaman Apprentice
OK folks, admittedly this is probably a really stupid question but I recently purchased a used pontoon with the above motor. I have used it several times, and it starts, runs, and idles GREAT. No issues whatsoever.

Here is the question. While a good amount of water comes out of the two holes in the midsection, there is no "pee" stream. As a matter of fact, I can't even find where there is an outlet for the "pee" stream.

What am I missing??

Thank you much for your help.

fmalott

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Newbie Question - 1985 Evinrude (E25ELCOC) ...no "PEE" stream

starboard side right underneath lower engine cover go to www.marineeengine.com look up your year and model number go to lower engine cover reference number 25 it will show also were it goes if you got no pee stream it's either your pump is shot or the hole is clogged from mudding it or just it's not there you should see a line going to this pee hole

606WPD

Seaman Apprentice

Thank you very much fmalott.

Nipple.jpg

I just got back in and read your post. I found it and just as you said, the nipple (shown) was clogged and covered in a little bit of grease. that's why I didn't see it. Anyway, I blew out both the hose and the nipple and she is "peeing" just fine now.

Do you think this did any damage while it was plugged?

Again, thank you. Your help is much appreciated.

fmalott

Chief Petty Officer

as long as it didn't over heat that's all you got to worry about