My Outboard

navegante

Recruit
I have a 2000 Johnson outboard 40 Hp,I took off the gas hoses and now am trying to put it back but there is one hose that I cant find the barb for it,I have in the pump 3 bottom outlets and 1 in the top those are big,that top one has a hose with a plastic piece with a 3 plastic barb,and 2 very thinnnnnnnnnnn on the carb but I have( ahose that comes out from the same place as the thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ones that dont know where it goes can any one has a diagram of hook ups.Navegador

navegante

Recruit
Re: My Outboard

Please remember am worry about the one that come from the same palce as the thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ones thanks,i HAVE A PHOTO TO SHOW YOU WHERE IS COMMING FROM DO YOU HAVE AN EMAIL

Daviet

Fleet Admiral

Are you talking about the hoses that come off of #10? Upper and lower hoses go to the upper and lower carbs. The middle one goes to the primer.

navegante

Recruit

are you talking about the hoses that come off of #10? Upper and lower hoses go to the upper and lower carbs. The middle one goes to the primer.
nno is not of any number this from the inside of engine do you have an email,i could send you a photo