1979 Evinrude 100hp Motor Cover Decals

Gilby

Cadet
Recently purchased my '79 sea star which came with a '79 Evinrude 100hp on it, Engine appears to have been rebuilt within the past few years and runs great but the motor cover is scraped up and in need of some TLC. Searching on Ebay and google'in for a 100hp Evinrude decals is not pulling up what appears on the cover.

Here is a picture of what it looks like, if anyone happens to have any leads as to where i can purchase this or have them reproduced i would greatly appreciate it.

-Gilby

IMAG0098.jpg

boots101

Cadet
Re: 1979 Evinrude 100hp Motor Cover Decals

I know this is an old post, but I was wandering if you ever found decals for that evinrude 100? I have the same issues-engine runs great-just want to make it look better.

Thanks.

Recently purchased my '79 sea star which came with a '79 Evinrude 100hp on it, Engine appears to have been rebuilt within the past few years and runs great but the motor cover is scraped up and in need of some TLC. Searching on Ebay and google'in for a 100hp Evinrude decals is not pulling up what appears on the cover.

Here is a picture of what it looks like, if anyone happens to have any leads as to where i can purchase this or have them reproduced i would greatly appreciate it.

-Gilby

IMAG0098.jpg

rscotth

Cadet
Re: 1979 Evinrude 100hp Motor Cover Decals

Here's a decal set off of ebay that may be what your looking for:

//www.ebay.com/itm/Evinrude-1980-10..._Accessories_Gear&hash=item1c2eef39ca&vxp=mtr