I-Command/I-Command Classic Wiring Question

flyfish2743

Cadet
I am building a boat and plan to use the I-Command gauges. However, I like the Classic I-Command gauges because of the analog and digital readout and will fit the style of my boat a bit better than the full digital gauges. They were discontinued in 09.

The wiring is a little different than that of the fully digital gauges. The classic uses the Deutsch where the digital uses the quick connect linear wiring with the red and or blue connectors.

If I purchase the I-Command Classic gauges do you know of a simple connector for the gauge that will allow me to use the newer quick connect linear wiring instead of the older Deutsch wires? This would simply take me from a Deutsch style square plug to the round plug seen on the new gauges.

Do you have any thoughts concerning the I-Command Classic vs. the I-Command fully digital?

Thanks in advance!

mikesea

Lieutenant Commander
Re: I-Command/I-Command Classic Wiring Question

Sorry I cant answer your question.But,also post on the boat restoration and the other none engine but boat type forum.I dont recall their exact names,but there are some good rigging informative people there