Bringing Push Buttom Start and Tiller Kill Switch to the helm

I have a late '80s Evinrude 30HP that came on a 18' pontoon boat I bought last year. I tore off all the rotten seats, and rebuilt the helm and added a new seat for the captain, changed sparks plugs, replaced some soft gas line, and had a good first year on my boat using camping chairs.

This year some new seating is in line and I would like to bring the start and kill switch forward to the console on the helm. I have bought a switch to bring the kill switch forward and tapping into the two lines that go to the tiller handle to the kill switch there seems straightforward.

In regard to the push bottom elec. start on the motor, I see the two wires that I think I would bring forward to do the job, but I do not want a push button start on the console, but rather a keyed ignition. So here is my question, what type of keyed ignition do I need? My first year using the boat the kill switch on the tiller handle is how I stopped the boat motor, not sure if this is the recommended way, but was the only way I figured would work once I figured out what the buttons on the motor did.

What I am thinking is some kind of ignition switch that has a few key positions

0 - OFF - disconnect both batteries - primary starting and accessory battery
1 - RUN / Accessory - connect secondary battery to fuse panel for lights, radio, gauges, etc.
3 - START - momentary switch position that would connect the elec. start button to the battery and activate the elec. start

Not sure if my thought processes is all wrong or not. Would I need to include the kill switch wiring in the OFF position, or does having the kill switch on for an extended period past the engine kill, do some damage?

If there is just a marine ignition switch I need to buy with clear instructions, that would be great, please advise. New at this, hoping to learn from all the experts on this forum. THANKS