evinrude vindicator problems

mlong

Cadet
i want to take the time to say that who ever bought a vindicator motor with six carbs is in for a real big headache when it comes to getting the thing to idle or take off from idle ihave been working on it for 3 weeks and have got no closer than when i started. the people on this site are helpful but most of them give u answers you already know. If someone on this site thinks that the information they give is something that really works then im all ears.
i want to know why it idles at 1100 rpm for 30 seconds and then just just goes dead. will crank back up and do the same thing again i guess it has no acceleration. i did notice it would lean out at 3800 rpms let off the gas then the same old story. giving it two more weeks then she will find the boat grave yard for good. giving her one last chance. when i do decide to blow her up i will video it and try to post it.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: evinrude vindicator problems

"i dont have a manual not going to get one.' then why should you pick my brain, if you will not help yourself, and buy a manual. we help those wanting to help themselves.

sorry.